Over 20 Years of Experience
Kosak Mobile Notary
What I Do
Dedicated to providing exceptional notary services to businesses and the general public.
— General Notary Work and Loan Signings
In addition to signing loan documents, I have experience in the notarization of structured settlements, estate planning, as well as adoption documentation. Adoption documents are notarized at no charge.
Professional ~ Prompt ~ Personable
to SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
When scheduling please provide the following information:
- Desired date and time
- Name or type of document to be signed
- Please state the number of documents
- Please state the number of individuals signing the documents
- Verify that each individual has a valid unexpired government ID. Acceptable IDs include: State issued driver's license, State issued non-driver's license, passport, green card or military ID card.
- Step 1: Call (701) 404-0097 or complete the online request.
- Step 2: The information provided will be reviewed and you will receive a return call with a quote and to answer any questions you may have.
- Step 3: The appointment will be confirmed to meet with you at your home, business or other location of your choice!